Tuesday, June 18, 2013

When Did Eevee and Evolution became a treat? Yum!

Heyz! What do you see Pokemon as? Anime? Pet? Friend? Freak?...But have you think of them as food? I know Vanillite,Vanillish and Vanilluxe are ice-cream Pokemons. But what about Pokemon not in food form but as a presentation of certain food? ;) 


Pokelicious Eevee Evolution of "Food" :D

 Amazing much? Eevee the chocolate. Vaporeon as jelly. Jolteon as cracker. Flareon as mont blanc. Espeon as blueberry tart. Umbreon as kirschtorte. Glaceon as ice-cream instead ;). Leafeon as fruit punch. Isn't that cool??? I was awed when I came upon this awesome picture. I forgot which page or account or was from Google image but really glad to find this picture. :) Would you want to eat them? Yes? No? I will definitely not eat em' xD God bless~

No comments:

Post a Comment