Monday, June 17, 2013

A PokePic full of Shiny Pokemons! :D

Heyz! I found this picture on Google which included Shiny Pokemons from version Red/FireRed,Blue,Yellow and LeafGreen :) 

151 Shiny Pokemons! Woah! ^^

By the way,I caught a Shiny Exeggcute in FireRed. Of course,its captured in the Safari Zone no where else. :D I named it GoldenEggs xD Lol~ Here'z a picture to understand how itz nickname came from. 


Exeggcute (Original)

Exeggcute (Shiny,like GoldenEggs,huh? That's why! xD)

 Also,I have another Shiny Pokemon which I caught in Pokemon White 2. Ferroseed :D If any of you had not yet started playing Pokemon Black/White 1/2 then here'z a picture of Ferroseed,below. :)




Ferroseed (Original)

 Ferroseed (Shiny)

Ferroseed was my very 1st shiny pokemon in my entire pokemon-fan years. I went for a learning journey to Kyushu,Japan with my schoolmates,it was a chilly night when I decided to play my DS gadget,walking in a cave which supposed to be infested with zubats,Ferroseed was one of the most common cave-pokemon. Bam! A wild Ferrroseed appears. -Ferroseed sparkled- *.* Thank God I had a good amount of pokeballs for the capture. I named it ShinyFerroseed.(Don't hate :D) God bless~

No comments:

Post a Comment