Monday, June 17, 2013

3D Pokeballs! Freaking Awesome!

Have you ever wished that Pokemon are realistic? Of course,I do. I still do. If you want a real Pokemon,you'll definitely need real Pokeballs,right!? Yea! 3D Pokeballs are really awesome,no only that,they are the most upgraded Pokeballs that literally glow in the dark!

WOW! AMAZING!

Don't you just wanna buy them all? Even if they cost $100 per Pokeball. I would work harder to earn more cash for these Pokeballs. It sounds really wrong and hilarious xD I'm sorry! xD LOLOLOL. xD I would probably buy Dusk Ball first,then Poke Ball Z! Maybe the other way. I'm getting excited even though they are not real...:( But hey,in future these Pokeballs will be realistic and useful. No lies. I know,I would be dead by then...Oh well,at least the later generations would be great ^^ God bless~

No comments:

Post a Comment